Thursday, May 27, 2010

Details!

Hey everyone!

I finally have some details that I can share with you on my trip to Egypt! I leave super early on June 7th (6:30?) after a two day orientation in New Wilmington. I still haven't met everyone I'm traveling with so this will be awesome! Our first three days in Egypt will be transition days where we will have the opportunity to become adjusted to the culture and the food and be tourists. After this we are off! My first week I will be coaching soccer at a sports camp where we will focus on core values such as trust and endurance. The second two weeks will be spent at various conferences in Cairo and Alexandria. Next we will be off to the red Sea for two weeks? (I am so excited about this) and then we will end our time in Egypt helping with a talents camp in Cairo. If you know me this is not good; the talents they want help with include acting and singing and arts related areas.... haha I'll do my best.

I am getting really excited by this trip, but I am still just overwhelmed with everything going on right now. I do however have faith that there is a plan in all the confusion and that everything will turn out.

Oh! Not that I am awesome at responding to texts and e-mails and writing on here, but my communication in Egypt will be very limited. I will not have a central address where things can be mailed, and I may only have access to computers and the internet about once a week. I will do my best to keep everybody posted, but... it will be an adventure!

Thanks,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment